About Studio Rental
Thank you for choosing Healing Waters Health Center to host your event. Below are a few details we want you to be aware of when filling out the Studio Request Form.
Download Studio Rental Form
- Dates requested are not guaranteed.
- Shortly following your rental request and deposit you will be notified by the Event Coordinator as to the availability of the room. You should refrain from marketing your event date and location until you receive confirmation. Expect confirmation via email or phone.
- Feel free to list a backup date if possible.
- Mail check for $15 (payable to LASH) for the room deposit with contract to: Event Coordinator, Healing Waters Health Center, 2705 Enloe Street, Hudson, WI 54016.
- After the event, the $15 deposit will be credited toward the final invoice.
- If event is to be featured in our newsletter, we must receive information 3 weeks prior to your event. Our newsletter is sent to 1100+ people weekly.
- Marketing support includes being included in the event section of 1 newsletter and the Healing Waters Health Center online calendar. This optional marketing support is a fee of $10 due with deposit.
- Describe your event in detail. This will be what we use in our newsletter and website calendar, if you market it with us. Description should be 40 words or less and include date, time and cost.
- We have 40 chairs, 8-8’ tables, and 2-6’ tables. All or some may be available, depending on any events. Be sure to note on the request form your needs. There is no additional fee for these.
- You are responsible for set up and take down. Include the amount of time you need to set up and take down in your room rental, i.e. if you need 30 minutes to set up and 30 minutes to take down, and your event is 60 minutes, your room rental will be for 2 hours.
- Each change made to your event, after the initial reservation, will be an additional $5.
- Contact us the week prior to your event to schedule a time to tour Healing Waters and finalize details. The number to the front desk is 715-381-8123.
- Please remove all garbage from the studio space. There are large trash and recycling containers located out the side door and on the North side of the building.
- Leave the space in the condition it was found. If tables and chairs are used, return them to the storage room (unless otherwise indicated).
- Please return the Post Event Slip to the “DROP BOX” at front desk (slips and envelopes provided in the back of Studio, in a wall file.)